Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Why The Mason Jar?

When I was trying to think of a name for my blog I thought of The Mason Jar because of it's many uses.  Think about it, not only can you use a Mason jar for it's intended use of canning, but at our house we have used them for many other things.  Including a vase, a drinking glass, a place to store loose change, a candy dish, and the list goes on and on.  I knew I would not be writing about one subject, but many.  So in a sense, my blog is like a Mason jar, a storage place/container for an endless collection of numerous thoughts and topics. 


In closing let me say "Go Pokes".  If your not sure what that means read the section "about me" at the bottom right.


Jani

1 comment:

  1. I had the same idea for my blog. I knew I would be incapable of writing about just one thing so I put the adjective fickle in the name.

    http://ficklecattle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete